WHAT SEPARATES RED HILLS CROSSFIT?
- Athlete Operations - Providing professional membership services
- Capped Classes - Allows our coaches to focus on each member
- Continuing Education - Keeping our coaches accountable
- Largest Coaching Staff - Staff of 8+ knowledgeable and approachable coaches, 6 of whom are CrossFit Level 2 Trainers, who continue to add value to our members beyond class time
- Most accessible schedule - Sessions starting as early as 5:00a and as late as 7:30p
- Two Locations - Members have access to two state-of-the-art facilities, BOTH of which have air conditioning
- Largest and most inviting Fitness Community in Tallahassee
WHAT WE DO.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY (WOD).
Workouts are typically short—30 minutes or less—and intense, demanding all-out physical exertion. They combine movements such as sprinting, rowing, jumping ropes, climbing rope, olympic weightlifting, carrying heavy objects, and many bodyweight exercises. Equipment used includes barbells, dumbbells, gymnastics rings, pull-up bars, kettlebells, medicine balls, and boxes for box jumps. These elements are mixed in numerous combinations to form prescribed “Workouts of the Day” or “WODs”. Hour-long classes at affiliated gyms, or “boxes”, typically include a warm-up, a skill development segment, the high-intensity WOD, and a period of individual or group stretching. Performance on each WOD is often scored and/or ranked to encourage competition and to track individual progress.
READY TO GET STARTED? HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Members who are new to the CrossFit community are required to attend foundation courses before registering for their first regular class. The two foundations courses, one and a half hours long each, are required for those new to CrossFit.
- $150 – individual
- $130 – military/first responders/teachers
- $125 (each) – for family members who live in the same household
- $110 – students (with current student identification)
Our monthly fee allows members access to a lot more than other gyms, including: Programming made to be personal or individualized, Unlimited Classes, Saturday open gym sessions, mobility classes, Nutrition seminars/challenges, athlete seminars, weight lifting seminars, yoga classes and special events!